A simple idea for turning chickens breasts into something scrummy and delicious. Prepare to meet your new favourite dinner! Quantities are easily manipulated to serve a crowd.
2 chicken breasts, skin on, bone in
Half a lemon
1tbsp clear honey
1tbsp dark soy sauce
- Preheat your oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5. Lay the chicken, skin side up, in a small baking or roasting dish. Season.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into a bowl and stir in the honey and soy sauce. Stir well to mix and spoon this mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Tuck the squeezed out lemon half between the two chicken breasts (to moisten and add flavour).
- Roast, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes until done and richly glazed, basting with the juices at least twice.
- Serve with green salad and garlic roasted potatoes